COVID 19 GUIDANCE - FOR GUESTS STAYING AT FROGMILL STUDIO
Experiencing Covid-19 Symptoms
We sincerely hope that you will remain well during your stay with us. However if you feel unwell and have any of the following symptoms:
- a high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
- a new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
- a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you've noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal
We request that you:
- Immediately inform us,
- Self-isolate by staying in your room where you will minimise the risk of transmission.
- Request a test.
Government guidelines for accommodation guests experiencing Covid-19 symptoms are as follows:
"If you are confirmed to have COVID-19, you will need to return home if you reasonably can. If you cannot reasonably return home (for example because you are not well enough to travel or do not have the means to arrange transport), circumstances will need to be discussed with an appropriate health care professional and, if necessary, the local authority. Guests should follow Government guidance on dealing with possible or confirmed coronavirus (COVID-19) infection."
Measures we have taken to reduce the risks of virus transmission:
- We will observe social distancing per government guidelines.
- Unless there are exceptional circumstances, at the moment we are unable to assist with taking your luggage to your room.
- Your room has been thoroughly cleaned prior to your arrival.
- All linens and towels sanitised in high temperature wash.
- We have removed books and magazines and some of the decorative items from the rooms.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in the porch entry to the studio for your use
- We will only enter your room (with your permission) to change towels (after 4 days) or bed linen (after 1 week), or for urgent maintenance.
- Any outstanding balance will be completed online and a copy of your invoice/receipt emailed to you.
What we request you do to reduce the risks of virus transmission:
- We request that during your stay you maintain social distancing from your hosts and other guests as per current government guidelines wherever possible - we will respect any additional measures you wish to observe for your safety.
- If it is necessary for you to come into the main cottage we would ask that you wear a protective face mask
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided.
- If you wish to borrow maps or guidebooks from the guest lounge in the cottage please ask us and return to us for cleaning before they are used again.
- You are welcome to use the patio table and garden loungers in the main garden but please check with us first that they have been appropriately disinfected. The table and loungers at the Studio are for your exclusive use
- Please observe all social distancing and face mask guidelines when out and about to minimise the risk of bringing the virus back to Frogmill.