Booking Terms & Conditions at Frogmill
1. Applicability: These Booking Terms are between Frogmill Bed & Breakfast (‘We’/’Us’/’Our’) and the person (‘You/Your’) making the booking and will apply from the time a booking request is confirmed regardless of whether a payment is made at that time. The terms are governed by English law and apply to all bookings. However, if bookings are made via online payment facilities or accommodation agencies separate conditions may take precedence. You must be able to enter into a legally binding contract and be over 18 years of age to make a booking.
2. Payments: A deposit equivalent to 30% of the total booking amount is normally required at time of booking payable by debit or credit card (Visa/Mastercard). The remainder is payable prior to check-out by cash or debit/credit card.
3. Cancellation: When a cancellation is made, every effort will be made to re-let the cancelled accommodation, and if successful, a full refund less £10 admin fee will be made. If we are unable to re-let some or all of the accommodation, the following terms will apply for the underaccommodation:- if the cancellation is made more than 28 day prior to the check-in date, a full refund less £10 admin fee will be made.- where the cancellation is made between 7 and 28 days before check-in, the deposit will be retained but no further payment will apply.- for cancellations made less than 7 days prior to check-in, full payment for the booked accommodation will be due.
4. Amendments: Every effort will be made to accommodate requested changes to the booking subject to availability and variations in price.Where an amendment leads to a net reduction in accommodation the above section on Cancellations will apply for the net reduction. Prices for the modified booking may vary from those originally charged due to differences in room, configuration, occupancy and periods.
5. Booking Extras: No longer applicable.
6. Pets: We do not allow pets to stay at Frogmill.
7. Children: Children of all ages are welcome at Frogmill but it should be noted we have no special facilities for children. Special bedding and other equipment required for young children must be provided by you. Adult members of the party are responsible for the immediate supervision and safety of their children at all times.
8. Our liability: In the unlikely event that we are unable to provide some or all of the accommodation booked, we will make every effort to find alternative accommodation within our property or similar accommodation in the locality. We will make a full refund of advance payments made for any accommodation we are unable to provide. In no circumstances will our liability extend to indirect or consequential losses to you.
9. Check-in and check-out times: Our normal check-in times are between 15:00 and 21:00 on the day of arrival and check-out by 11:00 on day of departure. Check-in and check-out outside those times are by prior arrangement only and may be subject to additional charges. We request that you advise approximate arrival time on your first day to ensure we will be available to welcome you.
10. Conditions of stay: It is a condition of stay that guests observe the fire procedures described in the guest handbook and posted in bedrooms,and take reasonable personal precautions for their own and other guests’ health and safety. Smoking is illegal within any of the buildings comprising Frogmill, or their immediate vicinity.We reserve the right to terminate your Booking immediately without being liable for any refund or compensation where you engage in unacceptable behaviour that causes a disturbance or nuisance to other guests, rude or abusive behaviour to ourselves, or smoking within the premises.
11. Damage: You are responsible for any damage or loss caused to the accommodation including any damage to the property by your act,omission, default or neglect and you agree to pay on demand the amount reasonably required to make good or remedy any such damage or loss, including any loss of business arising from such damage. Such amounts can be avoided or minimised if we are advised of any breakages, spillage or soiling as soon as the incident occurs so that we can clean, repair or replace. It is your responsibility to ensure you have adequate travel insurance cover to meet such eventualities.
12. Data protection: We reserve the right to retain and store personal information provided by you at booking time subject to the provisions of the Data Protection Act. None of this information will be passed to any third party. We do not retain any credit card details other than the merchant copy of the credit card transaction.